[OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?

Subject: [OM] Re: tamron 80 - 200 LD F 2.8 reasonable price?
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 07:58:43 -0500
Gordon:
Good to hear the comments on Vintage Visuals.  It is hard to evaluate
their stock through their website as there are no pictures.  I found
them helpful when I requested information on a Bounce Grip. Ultimately,
I bought on ebay as the price was quite a bit better.

Gordon Ross wrote:

>Hi Robert:
>
>Ditto on all 3, if you ever want me to scope something at Vintage let me
>know, I am on very good terms with them. The big advantage of Vintage is
>that they are picky and very concerned that anything they sell is first
>rate, they don't deal in bargain grade at all for that reason. They have a
>lot more than their web site shows too.
>
>Gord

Martin Walters
Natural Resources Canada/Ressources naturelles Canada
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
580 Booth Street, 10th Floor/580 rue Booth, 10ième étage
Ottawa, Ontario/Ottawa (Ontario)
K1A 0E4
E-mail/Courriel :  mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel/Tél : (613) 996-4110