[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:20:07 -0500
I use Western Union all the time with people outside the country who I won't
accept credit cards from.  I have never had a problem, but then, I am not
the one who has to pay extra fees, if any. I go to my local grocery store (a
Western Union office is in almost every one) fill out a short form and
pickup the CASH.  Never a problem.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com