[OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:31:29 +0000
I think you'll find, Ali, that people have been better than governments
to begin with, but that governments have got going now.  It's probably
not surprising in the UK as most departments of Government will have
been on their Christmas & New Year break the whole while.

That's probably why the Foreign Office apparently still had its cr*ppy
The War against Terror (TWAT) warning in the face of a far larger
killer...

Chris