[OM] Re: Miscellany #1

Subject: [OM] Re: Miscellany #1
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:23:16 +0000
I noticed the "in Britain", but I assumed that it meant it happened
first in Britain. I have always understood radar to be at least a
European invention, if not purely British.  The original radar research
was carried out at Malvern, near the Welsh border, but it might be that
the Germans had a contemporaneous development programme.

Chris