[OM] Re: OM-4T, OM-2SP Battery Consumption Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4T, OM-2SP Battery Consumption Problem
From: "Thomas Tonelli" <thomas.tonelli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:15:35 -0500
OK, thanks,

I would have never thought of going to these lengths. I will go through the
procedures you suggest. The batteries were 357 Silver Oxide manufactured
however for Walmart, which I purchased in their watch department. The coil
at the end of the battery chamber looks good and the chrome cap is clean.

Do you know if the mercury batteries had different characteristics under
load compared to the silver oxide?