[OM] Re: Miscellany #1

Subject: [OM] Re: Miscellany #1
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:17:06 -0000
Wayne,

I have access to a digital at work (Panasonic LC5) and I can use it whenever
I want. I brought it home from work for the holidays but have not used it
once. There is no denying that it is easier and the quality is more than
adequate for my needs.

So why don't I use it? Damned if I know.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham