[OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:11:24 -0500
What an unfortunate situation! Whatever the case...this is absolutely
horrific. Hopefully none of our list members families were affected.
All we can do is pray for everyone. People have been blasting the US for
delayed response, however I have been impressed with the outpouring of
support and donations from Americans and the US Government. Even locally
here in Buffalo - local organizations have been working hard to raise $$.