[OM] Re: (OM) 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) 2004 Solstice Exchange site is now open.
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:10:22 -0600
Received it in good shape Bill, it is a nice addition to the photo wall.
Not doing a lot of black and white myself, I often go for color over mood.
This shot in color would be all about the colors, without conveying the
mood.

I will get it scanned, but it will likely be few days before I get to it.
If my old scanner (and the operator) doesn't do it justice, I have made
friends with the photo/digital arts teacher at a local high school who has
access to some nice newer scanners.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, Kansas