[OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:18:29 +1100

> I was not aware that either the Zenitar or the Peleng
> fisheye/super wide angle were available in OM-mount.  Then I
> read the description of this Zenitar.  Guess what?  It's NOT
> available in OM-mount.
>
> "Olympus OM adapter with optics"
>
> So your question is not about the Zenitar so much as the
> optical element in the adapter...

Yeah, there wasn't an OM mount when I bought mine, hence the Nikon F2...,
but that's another story !

My original intention was to remove the Nikon mount and adapt the lens to OM
but the main problem was the lens release, there just wasn't a way to fit
that in with the space available.  Not a problem on Nikon as the lens
release is on the body.

...Wayne