[OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: Zenitar Fisheye
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:25:43 -0000
I was not aware that either the Zenitar or the Peleng fisheye/super wide
angle were available in OM-mount.  Then I read the description of this
Zenitar.  Guess what?  It's NOT available in OM-mount.

"Olympus OM adapter with optics"

So your question is not about the Zenitar so much as the optical element in
the adapter...

--
Piers