[OM] Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 pic
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:17:09 +0100
> > Of course, if I slam the two signed 3 Kilo books I got on the counter
with
> > some force, the E-dealer will be so stunned he offers me the E-3
including
> > the magic 0.5x zuiko shift adapter prototype I asked about.
>
> now, now, patience!

No problem. I am contemplating and meditating with my new toy, the pinhole
lens cap!

> when is our next Hombroich meeting? I'll have to go to Enschede some
> time in January...

Hombroich in snow? would have to check. was thinking about a Maastricht or
Lüttich meeting as well, two nice cities, specially Lüttich (Liège) with its
very nice relief. There is a very nice sunday market in Liège, called "la
batte" alongside the river Meuse. Very colourfull, good for testing the
11-22!

Iwert