[OM] Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 pic
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:12:06 +0800
I'm not expert in using profile but I set my PS working spec to Adobe RGR
1998 and try to open your file, it pop up and said the profile does not
match, the embedded profile is sRGB. Then I converted your file to Adobe RGB
and save it here:

http://www.accura.com.hk/Walton-a.jpg

To me it looks very different from your original one.

C.H.Ling