[OM] Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 pic
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:01:30 +0100
Chris Barker schrieb:

> You can see that I have passed on the good advice that you gave me ;-)

:))

> What do you mean toy?  It's a professional tool and I can be a
> professional with it... well I can dream  can't ? :-)

hmm, the best artist always had something like a Spielkind - how would
you say, toddler? ;). Mozart, Picasso ...well, ok, Bach was more
serious. Would he have bought an E-1???

> I have converted the pic to sRGB, but it makes negligible difference,
> perhaps because I don't have sRGB set on my monitor;  I set it to D50
> after the last discussion, about 6 months ago.

hmm - you hit my ignorance. D50??

btw, www.myfourthirds.com is a nice playground for E-1 users :)

But actually, I'll send a Scala I took in the summer (shame on me, but
the labs that do it have seriously diminished...) away this week. I promise.

Promise!

regards
:D