[OM] Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 pic
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:49:36 +0800
Without a comparison you never know, it looks ok to my monitor. I found many
people just think Adobe RGB is a pro format but actually it doesn't suit
most of our daily applications. Most monitors are sRBG and if you want to
send the file to Frontier lab you had better use sRGB files, they will not
convert Adobe RGB unless they are pro lab with pro charges. If you want to
preserve most information from your shots you MUST use RAW, shooting Adobe
RGB does help much.

C.H.Ling