[OM] Re: An E-1 pic

Subject: [OM] Re: An E-1 pic
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:39:40 +0100
Now,

this is one of the things I definitely DON'T like about the digital
workflow:
The Magic Multiplication Of Files. I see myself ending up with 1. a lowres
file, 2. an aRGB-file, 3. an sRGBfile, 4. probably a RAW for "you never
know" reasons, 5. the artsy one and I'm sure I missed 6!

That's what I like about my neg's / slides: analogue searching (Verrrry
fast), and one "Mother-file" which can be scanned over and over... if I want
so. (And I keep them clean and dry).

Iwert.

BTW: About 15 pictures I made got publicized in a "biography" about Jo
Coenen, a very good Dutch architect. Long live the 24 shift + velvia!
http://www.naipublishers.nl/architectuur/coenen.html