[OM] Re: Nice auto-focus camera?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nice auto-focus camera?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:02:20 -0400
This is the one I got a couple days ago, epay # 3856543683. It wasn't so
noticeable as it was listed only as an Olympus slr. I'm suspecting it has
the Cosina zoom, not the true Zuiko, so I may sell the zoom when it arrives.
Supposedly the Cosina zooms aren't so good.
Hopefully it will be in like new condition as stated, but of course one
never knows the condition of what you've won until it actually arrives, part
of the joy of epay. I haven't seen the class C refurbs, but I suspect they
just have a bit of wear or a scratch.

Wayne