[OM] Re: OT - north west of Calgary

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - north west of Calgary
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:29:56 -0400
If these mountains are "north west of Calgary" they are likely somewhere
between Banff and Lake Louise or perhaps on the way up to Jasper. At the
rate at which Calgary is growing, these hills could be within the city
limits within a dozen years!

John H

ps: I agree with Chris that they are gorgeous. However, as a one time long
time resident of Calgary one does not learn to really appreciate their
beauty until one has gone away. Day trips to Lake Louise [130 miles one way]
were an easy 2 1/2 drive with scenery much like this for the last half of
the outward trip.