[OM] Re: Walking Victoria

Subject: [OM] Re: Walking Victoria
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 22:15:20 -0400
Here's a shot I took when I was last in Victoria.

http://www.hudsonphoto.ca/143.html

Taken during a walkabout on Government Street during summer 2001 I think it
was.

Taken with an OM4T / 35/80 f2.8 zoom on Provia hand held. In the slide the
items on the menu board at the top of the stairs are clearly legible
......... great lens!

This is what the Victoria waterfront [just off Cadboro Bay Road] can look
like in the late autumn ...... late November in the late 1980s I think it
was.

http://www.hudsonphoto.ca/305.html

and for miserable weather on Vancouver Island, see here

http://www.hudsonphoto.ca/143.html

which was taken in late January 1994.

John H