[OM] [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise

Subject: [OM] [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:39:01 -0200
Hi fellows,

Last Wednesday I found a LNIB PBG 2, with .3m conn and TTL conn 4.

I was in a hurry and couldn't study the item properly, must visit the seller
again - not easy BTW.

Price is USD 100.

Never been too much of a PBG 2 fan, but I must say I'm tempted and perhaps
willing too overlook its bulk.

Does it seem to be a sensible price?

Just finished doing a fairly extensive (and difficult) search into the
archives, and read the esif too. Despite very helpful inmates posts, I
remain in doubt about some of its features (perhaps my English is not up to
a full comprehension). Same happens with the esif data: about when does and
when doesn't the PBG 2 power up the T-32. And a rubber thing on its front
part. And 5 (five !?) ways to fix it to a tripod...

PBG 2 is not being sold with its manual (neither its cardboard or any other
case).

So as not to start another thread on this topic - unless you insist; I
wonder if someone here would be so kind to scan the original manual and
email the file offlist.

Looking forward to your answer,

Fernando.

PS: If I tape the front-right contact, should it behave as connected to a
plain OM-2?
What if I want to plug a TTL conn to a second T-32. Would it work OK?
Almost tongue in cheek, bit not completely: which and how do I tape a TTL
conn pin to a second T-32 to make it behave like a plain 2?

Thanks again.