[OM] Re: [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 02:39:11 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Gonzalez Gentile" <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 1:39 AM
Subject: [OM] [OM power bounce grip 2 - reprise

> Does it seem to be a sensible price?

not unreasonable.

>  Same happens with the esif data: about when does and
> when doesn't the PBG 2 power up the T-32.

Automatic start of charging when the T32 is switched on. First thing to test
is that this bit works. I have one which doesn't switch off!

 >And a rubber thing on its front part.

?????

 >And 5 (five !?) ways to fix it to a tripod...

Can be mounted to the left of the OM when no Motor is attached, or to the
right when a motor is attached. Only one tripod bush IIRC

> PS: If I tape the front-right contact, should it behave as connected to a
> plain OM-2?

Yes no flash redy light and no 1/60 set

> What if I want to plug a TTL conn to a second T-32. Would it work OK?

Works fine direct socket to socket. If you use an Auto - conector T20 to
connect the T32, you can do it again to a third, and again and.... You get
the picture.

> Almost tongue in cheek, bit not completely: which and how do I tape a TTL
> conn pin to a second T-32 to make it behave like a plain 2?

Don't need to since the first one is on the shoe with the tape and the
sockets are just in parallel off the line.
Pinouts for the sockets are on the FAQ

Julian