[OM] Re: OT - north west of Calgary

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - north west of Calgary
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 23:18:06 -0700
Hi Chris:

Why not gather a few Zuiks onto your next flight and if taking off to the
north, pull a hard left-- the first few hours are wet and monotonous then
the last ones are going to make you wonder how so few people have so much
space. It is a long way, you may want to carry a 'Gerry' can. I will include
chauffeur service to Banff, Louise, and even the old army haunts south of
here.

Gord