[OM] Last call for entries: 2004 Solstice Exchange

Subject: [OM] Last call for entries: 2004 Solstice Exchange
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:19:54 -0600
Here is the list of entrants I have for our Exchange:

Bill Barber
Iwert Bernakiewicz
Craig Cunningham
Jez Cunningham
Steve Dropkin
Dr. Fernando Gonzalez Gentile
Daryl Hurley
Mike Lazzari
Richard Lovison
Donald MacDonald
Johan Malmström
Andrew McPhee
Gord Ross
Siddiq
Marc Simon
Brian Swale
Dean Tyler
John Wheeler
Skip Williams

If I somehow missed your email or you have changed your mind about
participating, please let me know immediately.

If you would like to participate in the Exchange, you still have time!
Send an email no later than midnight GMT, Sunday, November 28 (that's
_this_ Sunday) to me at steve@xxxxxxxxxxx . Please use the subject
"(OM) 2004 Winter Solstice Print Exchange" to avoid my anti-spam
software and include your name and mailing address.

Thanks to everyone who has signed up!

Steve