[OM] Re: kodachrome vs fuji

Subject: [OM] Re: kodachrome vs fuji
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:28:10 -0800
Your father is probably remembering old ektachrome. Keep in mind that
Kodachrome isn't available for medium format and not everybody shoots just
Fuji. There are several varieties of ektachrome available. I've never tried
it in 35mm nor with long exposures. The color balance is different from
fuji. To me the VS is too saturated, there are others that seem nice
(ASA100). Which you like will depend upon what you shoot and your own
preferences.
-jeff

>From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] kodachrome vs fuji