[OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:25:14 -0700
Hi Piers:

One correction- the PB 2 does also power the T32 -

< MANUAL >
Guide number: 32,16 (ISO 100 m).
Test button for NORMAL AUTO Check & MANUAL flash: Push-button type.
TTL auto cord socket: Plug-in type.
External power socket: Plug-in type.
Power Source : (1) 1.5v 'AA' battery x 4 (incl. Ni-Cd) inside T32. (2) 1.5V
'C' battery x 4 (incl. Ni-Cd) inside Power Bounce Grip 2. (3) AC house
current via Electronic Flash AC Adapter 2 and are activated by T32 ON/OFF
switch.
Dimensions & Weight: 104 x 81 x 70mm, 320 gram. (less batteries); (4.1 " x
3.2" x 2.8", 11.3 oz.)

Clipped from
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared/flash/t32flash/index.htm

Gord