[OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:58:21 -0000
No, I'm not looking for anything electronic, thanks. Nor even paper.
Something mechanical is what I had in mind - and don't worry if you don't
have anything mechanical YET - I can wait!

By the way you snipped a significant piece of my message: " :-)))))) "

Or if that isn't clear enough, then as an alternative approach, you may like
to look for the manual you want somewhere here - but be warned, it is 5.3Mb:

<www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/Swap me for a 3Ti.pdf> and for you alone, Simon.

Everyone else can grab <www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/MotorDrive 1.pdf>

--
Piers