[OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:23:20 -0000
I think it's the other way round.  The limitation on use of PBG2 is not on
the camera, but on the other end - it can only be used as a power bounce
grip with QA300 and QA310 flashguns (and they can only be used with it as a
power bounce grip).

PBG 2 is useful with OM-2 if you have the TTL cord for QA310, and usable (if
less useful) with any camera.

--
Piers