[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: Chris Savage <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:36:48 +0000
Timpe, Jim wrote:

>Good seems quite strong for the lens you've pictured.  Good is as good does,
>however.  The pitfall of all the subjective terminology used in 'that
>place'.

Now if only he'd said 'minty' I'd have him banged to rights.

>You've dialogued with the seller?  If so, to what end?

I received the lens on Saturday, emailed him within the hour to say I
wasn't happy and would appreciate some 'gesture of goodwill' from him.
No reply. emailed again yesterday requesting reply. None by COB today so
lodged the complaint.

I should warn any UKbayers that he's recently been a regular OM seller
with 100% +ve feedback on 65 deals. I'll refrain from naming him in
public but the number 3853273857 might be significant.