[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:35:30 -0500
OK, the lens pictured  in the listing of item 3853273857 appears to be QUITE
different in terms of condition than the one you received.  That alone is
grounds for a very real complaint with that place.  The listed lens seems to be
in at least good condition, if not vg.  Hard to tell from one photo, of course.

Earl