[OM] *Bay happiness, warm and fuzzy feelings

Subject: [OM] *Bay happiness, warm and fuzzy feelings
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:37:24 +0000
I've noticed a seemingly increasing number of folks here having *Bay problems
lately.  I've done probably 80 or 90 deals in the last four or five years --
not nearly as many as some of you, I know -- but only once or twice have I been
even slightly disappointed, and never to the extent I felt ripped off.

On a number of occasions, though, I have gotten more than I expected.  Just
today, the seven "like new" 6x9 Lisco Regal film holders I got on a Dutch
auction for $4.44 each arrived.  They are definitely like new, apparently
barely used at all.  And included in the box, since the seller apparently is
giving up the use of sheet film, were 200 still-in-date* sheets of Ilford HP5.
Nice bonus.  This rates both an e-mail thank-you and a rave feedback.

Maybe I've just been lucky, which is always better than being smart or good.

Walt

*E,S&L people, take note of hyphenated three-part compound adjective

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --