[OM] Re: Louie is sick. Help me help him!

Subject: [OM] Re: Louie is sick. Help me help him!
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:42:38 +1100
I can relate to what you say Moose, I also had a Nik*n Ftn and sold it in
favor of an OM-1.

The Nik*n felt like a truck (very heavy, clunky and built to last forever)
and the OM-1 felt like a sports car (but was also built to last forever).

You beat me by a couple of years though, I got my OM-1 in 1979.

Andrew McPhee