[OM] Re: Recent Family Photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Recent Family Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:16:44 -0800
I'd have to say I like them all. But my portrait choice would be #5, the
color one. for me, The high contrast of the B&W shot is too harsh for
the wonderous delicacy of that glowing youthful skin. The tonal color
subtlties of the skin is also better for me.

Number 3 is very nice and just one busy background away from being
great. It tells such a great story with the terrific poses and
positioning in the frame. Photoshop anyone??

Moose