[OM] Re: Canon D20

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon D20
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:17:44 -0500
You should go to dpreview.com and read the notes there in the Olympus Forum,
there are lots and lots.

In the end, the E-1 has some great features, superior build/ergo, weather
sealing, and dust reduction, but many will say that the 20D's 8MP makes all the
difference in the world.

I disagree, and would buy the E-1 again in 2 seconds.  This said, and since I
already made my choice, I have limited hands-on experience with the 20D, and
probably won't take the time to get it, I have better things to do, like take
pictures.

They're both very good machines.

Skip