[OM] Re: Canon D20

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon D20
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:29:59 -0000
I've been reading a very interesting book by Bruce Fraser - Camera Raw with
Adobe Photoshop CS

In this, and we are only discussing RAW shots developed in PS CS, he
suggests that slight overexposure is not necessarily such a bad thing. The
rationale is that you can use PS CS to recover some overexposure whilst that
extra exposure will improve the shadow areas.

Ian