[OM] Re: Pen FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen FT
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:23:59 +0800
I have tried to make a focusing screen convertion with the finest C*non EOS
screen but the fresnel rings look very obviously in the viewfinder since its
viewfinder mag. is higher than full frame SLR camera. The original Pen F
screen has much higher density (finer width) fresnel ring. The look was so
bad that I gave up and went back to the original slightly scratched Pen F
screen.

C.H.Ling