[OM] Re: Japan

Subject: [OM] Re: Japan
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:26:30 -0700
So often the people are a favorite attraction for me in tourist places. A
while back in Yellowstone I was photographing elk and they were relatively
inactive at the time. I noticed a lady who was filling out a red sweater
very nicely and turned my camera her way. I heard my wife laughing and
turned to see a lady making a video of me photographing the chesty lady in
red. We are all fair play in public places.  /jmac