[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:50:49 +1000

OK - there you go (sorry for posting a jpeg but it was requested!) The
Brownlow is a medal presented to a local footballer in the regional
novelty code each year - best and fairest. At the awards night, players
tend to turn up with 'trophy blondes' - this year, one was
transparently a model furthering her own career with a frock that was
utterly dependent on double-sided tape.
10D, 400ASA,  17-40/4 (I think), 420EX. I need a Stofen!
AndrewF

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: BacklessOL.jpg

-- Type: text/plain