[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:52:17 +1000
The BiG-ED vertical grip makes it much easier and balances better with
a large lens (looks weird with a Zuiko 16mm on the front but). The
problem then is that I can't find a waist bag - snoot bucket type -
that it will fit into! Damn.
With you on the finder but you do adjust to it cerebrally. Still....
AndrewF