[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - pro processing lab

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - pro processing lab
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:06:57 +0000
I really have no dog in this fight, but since I am putting together the
ultimate point-and-shoot 6x9cm macro outfit, using any of the OM macro flashes
on a Graflex XL body with a Horseman back, I have been trying to cop either a
Schneider or Rodenstock 120mm macro lens.  Perusing the LF/MF gear on *Bay the
last few weeks, it seems to me that the prices are up from a couple of years
ago by maybe 20 percent.  Obviously, there's still a demand, so something must
be going on.

And here's a lens I really, really, really want, need, must have, can't live
without.  So how much should I snipe it for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15247&item=3848389291

Oh, and when I get this marvelous macro miracle machine finished, I'll post
pictures, both of and taken by it.  Luv them 6x9 Velvia trannies!  Digit that,
pixel heads!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from