[OM] Re: OM10 shutter and battery problems

Subject: [OM] Re: OM10 shutter and battery problems
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:46:34 +00 0
It sounds like you have a short in the circuit somewhere that is confusing the
meter circuit and causing the extremely fast draining of the batteries. There
is a very good chance you may have a battery explode in your camera if you do
not get it fixed.

If you recently aquired the camera I would suggest you return it for a refund
as the repair bill is going to be higher than the cameras replacement cost.

Dan S.