[OM] Re: Focusing 24 Shift

Subject: [OM] Re: Focusing 24 Shift
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:48:50 +0100
Assuming you aren't confusing the imperial and metric focusing scales, Rob,
that sounds plain wrong, I have not experienced anything similar. The 1-10
screen is simply the 1-13 screen without the microprism and split-image
aids, so if ahything it will be harder to use (except that it has the
rulings to help get verticlas vertical).

But maybe you can live with it?

--
Piers