[OM] Re: Motor Drive 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Motor Drive 1
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:36:42 +0100
It's Walt's turn to be ahead of me today, though I was going to offer an
apology to Simon for so grossly misleading him yesterday.  Clearly my MD1s
are both defective (but perhaps my MD2 is not).  What is also clear is that
it would be underhand to try to sell them in their present state, whether to
the list at a scrap value, or to that auction site as 'minty'.

--
Piers