[OM] Re: OM 40/PC release problem - more information

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 40/PC release problem - more information
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:29:11 -0400
If the circuit is bad and causing the magnet to 'kick out' during release,
then you will always have shutter lock, even if you free-up the wind
mechanism.  It could be any list of things, which can't be diagnosed by
email.  It also becomes more difficult when the camera has already been
taken apart (to what degree I don't know.)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com