[OM] Re: OM 40/PC release problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 40/PC release problem
From: Vera Grimm <Vera.Grimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:43:52 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Hi Hermann,

thanks very much for your fast answer!

Nevertheless I do not think that in this case the circuit is the problem.
It 'feels' more mechanical, like
the film advance mechanism is overwinded or so. In one camera the
rewind knob is 'pressed all the time' as if the camera awaits beeing
rewinded and does not get the 'ready' signal. That's why I disassembled
the first one but had to give up at a certain point (without proper explosion
diagram a difficult task). Strange is the fact that it happend two times
when handling the film advance lever, once manually and the other time with the
winder with two different cameras.

Batteries are fine.

Where could I find the bad trigger switch you mentioned ?

Thanks again very much for your answer !

Vera
P.S. In my Olympus collection are already some nice OM'S although a 4Ti is
missing. ON the other hand  a nice digital one has just found its way
to my home :-)