[OM] Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy

Subject: [OM] Time-Life Library of Photography books on oBoy
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:26:53 +1000
Hi all,

I just spotted this set of Time-Life Photography books:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=378&item=2496480408&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The set is virtually complete, as far as I can tell only the "Photographers
Handbook" volume is missing, FYI the complete listing of published volumes
is here:
http://www.volumelists.com/detail.php?ser=Life%20Library%20of%20Photography

The auction ends in 4 hours or so but if someone from the US wants to get
in quick they'll get a bargain, at the moment the set is going for $5.00
(no bids) and $19.00 shipping.

I had four volumes given to me many years ago and I can highly recommend
the series, I'm slowly finding the others on the 'Bay to complete my
set.  I'd love to bid on this auction but shipping from USA to Australia
would be a king's ransom!

No connection, etc.

Andrew McPhee