[OM] Battery life (6 years)

Subject: [OM] Battery life (6 years)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:26:44 +0200
thought I would raise an om question rather than comment on the elections.

The original batteries in my 3ti gave up this week (well the battery
check was bleeping rather than continuous) I had the camera from new, it
actually came direct from japan so the instruction book was fun to read.
Anyway before I digress to far the original batteries were sony SR44
after trawling the list for advice the best equivalent I could find
locally were duracell 357's - I wonder if they will last as long.

Is this a record ? - it says to me that maybe I should use my camera a
lot more than I have been.

IanW