[OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting....

Subject: [OM] Re: {OT} Retired? Keep things interesting....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:38:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2004 11:19:08 AM Central Standard Time,
jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

The best  way to not get into heated debates is to NOT START  THEM

OK guys, get a grip.  There is order in the Universe.  Vote (and  only once)
for the candidate of your choice.  Just remember there are  those who say, "If
we could survive 8 years of Bill Clinton, we can survive  anything" while
others will say the same thing but insert Ronald Reagan's  name.  Both are
correct.  The republic is both strong and  resilient.  Remember there is order
in
the Universe and we aren't in  charge.  Vote anyway, but only once.

OM content: Irrespective of what happens on November 2, I'm still going to
capture images, enjoy them and share them with others.  I'll still talk to  all
the folks on this list without regard to who they may have supported.   In
fact I really don't want to know who they supported.  I just hope they  will
all
continue to support me and allow me to support them in our mutual quest  for
knowledge and growth in the realm of photography.

Bill Barber