[OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:20:47 -0600
Hi Jeff: and James:

Get out your OM Touchup paint kit- a little flat blackenamel painted on
reseals the case and hides the white stuff too. It works - if you don't have
OM touchup paint check out Micro Tools they have both flat and glossy
touchup paint, touchup pens and both aluminum black and brass blackening
agents.

Gord