[OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather

Subject: [OM] Re: OM lens cases cracking and shedding leather
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:04:35 -0400
Cc: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's likely a different glue from a later supplier to Olympus.

IMO, the only solution if the leather is intact would be to have it stripped
off, de-glued, and re-glued with modern stuff.

If it's cracking, put those puppies back in storage, apply some sort of
protectant/moisturizer, and don't use them.

Skip