[OM] Re: Minolta 5400

Subject: [OM] Re: Minolta 5400
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 01:09:53 -0700
Dust-off and the very occasional use of a lens brush works pretty well
for me. Make sure to hold the can upright, especially when new, to avoid
spraying the liquid on your film. Try holding the film so you can see a
light reflected in the surface so you can see the dust particles and
practice 'till you know the angle and movement that is most effective.
You can never get it all. Cardboard mounts are the pits, stuff comes off
them onto the film and they leave a "hairy" looking edge to the image.

Moose