[OM] Re: Zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zoom
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:26:14 -0400
Yup, I realize that I'm skewed.  E-1/E-3 (or whatever), I still think that if
the zoom is only a tool for wedding gigs, then you'd pay for the greater
upfront investment in no time.  Yes, the software and other expense is greater,
but the workflow is different.  This and most type of portraiture are the two
areas where I think digital makes a lot of sense.  But then, I'm not putting my
money where my mouth is, am I?  :-(

Earl